Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Griselbrand is on the way!

Pro-tip: You can create a search on eBay, then save it. Once your search is saved, you can select the option to have eBay email you the results of that search every day.

I set up this search a couple of weeks ago: "griselbrand -hound -disciple -scroll"

A result for a "buy it now" Griselbrand from a reputable seller showed up in my inbox today with a total price of $11. I snapped it up and am now eagerly awaiting my new commander.

It seems like every time I wait for the price to go down to buy a card, I am sorely disappointed when the price continues to climb. The From the Vault: Dragons version of Nicol Bolas with badass artwork is a glaring example of this.

Also, there's a new in-theme card in the M13 spoiler. Diabolic Revelation. It's not mind blowing, but with loads of mana it could make quite a splash.

No comments:

Post a Comment