Sunday, July 27, 2014

Speed vs. Cunning Spoiler: New Duel Decks

Head on over to Mythic Spoiler or your other favorite Magic spoiler site and behold:



That Arcanis artwork is going to look amazing!

How exactly does someone go about getting the nickname "Omnipotent?" I've tapped to draw three cards plenty of times in my day and I felt pretty damned omnipotent doing it. Unfortunately, about the only time I see this guy anymore is when he is across the table and used in combination with Long-Term Plans.

Long-Term Plans


Looks like they went with the rewritten flavor text for this version of the card. I prefer the flavor text from Onslaught: "He has journeyed where none have been before. Now he returns to ensure that none follow."

Spooky.

The other half of this duel deck is captained by Zurgo Helmsmasher. So, if you have any helms laying around keep a good eye on them. They gon' get smashed.



We have more of this to look forward to in the next block.

No comments:

Post a Comment