Saturday, August 9, 2014

Oops! All Demons: Griselbrand Gets a Promo

Griselbrand is still the tippity-top of cool Magic cards in my book. I mean, look at him! He's got crazy scoop-knife things for hands. That's commitment.

Griselbrand

But, except for the few short weeks where I actually got to use him as the Commander of my demon-tribal deck, he's been sitting in my collection, starting back at me with those Hello Kitty eyes. It doesn't look like he'll be coming back to the format anytime soon.

Just because he's banned in the Commander format doesn't mean that the flying lifelinker isn't used in other formats. He is busted as hell, after all. If you're looking for things to reanimate, a guy that turns into a fistful of cards and keeps swinging isn't a bad way to go. Thanks to his awesomeness, he's getting a promo card. Check it out!



I do love me some promo cards. They just look so damn good in black.

I keep my demon tribal deck together, waiting for the day I get to sleeve this guy back up. The format has matured quite a bit over the past few years, with lots of new cards printed and new strategies tested. Maybe, just maybe, he'll sneak back in. You can keep up with the comings and goings of the deck here, Oops! All Demons.


No comments:

Post a Comment