Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Gatecrash Spoiler: Illusionist's Bracers

Considering everything I said about Rings of Brighthearth, well, check out Illusionist's Bracers:

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=138227&d=1356931036

It's true that it only works for the activated ability of a creature, and only the particular equipped creature, but once it's on there's no additional activation cost like on the Rings. Plus, the flavor text is sassy.

I'll bet that there are loads of crazy creatures out there to put this on. Someone will clue me in, I'm sure. Probably when I'm sitting across the table from them. But check this out. How about activating Oona twice?

Oona, Queen of the Fae

No? Not your thing? What about activating Arcanis twice instead? Six cards!!! :)

Arcanis the Omnipotent

For all my goblin homies out there, Krenko, Mob Boss get's bossier with the Bracers on.

Krenko, Mob Boss

And for my power-gamer homies out there, woah nelly. Slap the Bracers on the Stonehewer Giant and go to town. Beat Down Town. It's like a one-way ticket for the Pain Train. All aboard!

Stonehewer Giant









No comments:

Post a Comment