Thursday, June 14, 2012

Griselbrand is getting closer...

Check out this deck.

The vampire legends, Drana and Kalitas, are there to hold spots for the new demons when I finally get them. Griselbrand and Harvester of Souls should fit right in. I'll probably leave the Nirkana Revenant in since she enables big turns (and she's sexy).

I've playtested an earlier version of this deck and kept coming up short on mana. I hate that. So, the version that you see posted is overdone. It's better to have mana and be in the game then to be without, that's what I say. Things start to get exciting at about 7-8 mana anyway. And since Griselbrand costs 4BBBB, it's good to have consistent land drops.

There are a couple lines of play in this deck, but basically the main plan is to beat face with demons. When in doubt, come out swinging.


No comments:

Post a Comment