Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Making Big Mana


I've been looking for a good price on an Extraplanar Lens and finally got it. The tip I mentioned about setting up an email from eBay for saved searches came through for me again. Now I need a bunch of "snow" lands.

With several non-green decks in the planning stages, having ways to make big mana really opens up options mid-to-late game. I do like to play big spells and creatures. Besides, Omniscience is 10cc mana. :)

All of my decks (since they are usually of the Timmy variety) include these cards. I may cut some depending on the final deck, but I start here:

Extraplanar LensNon-green ramp:
Non-green search:
Big Mana:
This is not a complete list of non-green ramp and search options, but if I put in too much the deck gets clogged up. I want just enough ramp to get to the big spells, but not so much that it's all I'm drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment